Respite & Trial Stays
Is it time to leave the hospital or rehab but you’re not quite ready to return home safely?
Does an obligation or circumstance require you to seek temporary care for your loved one? Perhaps you simply need a short break from caregiving. Or, why not try us out for 30 days? We realize it can be a difficult decision to move and leave one’s home. A one month stay is a perfect way to experience all the services and amenities that The Herrick House has to offer while taking the fear out of the equation.
Whether it is a two-week or a month long stay, it includes 24-hour, 7 days per week on-site licensed nursing and all the amenities that make The Herrick House such a special residence.
A respite stay is a convenient option when you or a family member needs the security of assisted living for a short term. During a respite stay at the Herrick House, our licensed nursing staff will develop an individualized care plan to meet the wellness and healthcare needs of the individual, who will also benefit from all the services and amenities that we have to offer.
Highlights of Respite Care
- 24-hour On-Site licensed nursing staff and Resident Care Aids
- Fully furnished private and bright apartments with spacious bathrooms and kitchenettes
- 3 nutritious meals served daily in our formal Dining Room
- Medication management programs overseen by licensed nurses
- Health care coordination
- Up to 6 hours per week of personal care services such as assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, incontinence care, and escort.
- All utilities including phone and cable services
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Full array of social, spiritual, and wellness programs
- On-site salon and spa services
- Group and personal transportation service
- Convenient and coordinated access to Beverly Hospital
- Coordinated access to Lahey Health Continuing Care services