Assisted Living at The Herrick House
About Our On-Site Benefits
Making a choice for an assisted living lifestyle offers you all the privacy and independence of living in your own home, while receiving the care and camaraderie you need to maintain a healthy quality of life.
Experienced caregivers provide assistance with day-to-day tasks, such as dressing, grooming, and medication management.
The Herrick House consists of 69 private assisted living apartments, which you are free to furnish and decorate to your personal tastes and needs. Plus you’ll enjoy all of the comforts and amenities of our beautifully designed and appointed Residence. Living at The Herrick House creates a wonderful opportunity to socialize and participate in group activities, along with experiencing the benefits of being part of a community of one’s peers.
Highlights of Traditional Assisted Living at the Herrick House:
- 24-hour On-Site licensed nursing staff and Resident Care Aids
- Private and bright apartments with spacious bathrooms and kitchenettes
- 3 nutritious meals served daily in our formal Dining Room
- Medication management programs overseen by licensed nurses
- Health care coordination
- Up to 6 hours per week of personal care services such as assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, incontinence care, and escort.
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Full array of social, spiritual, and wellness programs
- On-site salon and spa services
- Group and personal transportation service
- Convenient and coordinated access to Beverly Hospital
- Coordinated access to Beth Israel Lahey Health services